New mini nail polishes from OPI

Hello Egos,
A OPI em colaboração com a Sephora lançaram uma colecção de 10 mini vernizes.
White Hot, I gotta Blush on you, IM Beauty, Paisley Attention to me, I'm wired, Havana Dreams, Read my Palm, It's Hippo to be square, It's all about me e high Maintenance são as cores que fazem parte desta colecção. Esperemos que gostem!

Hello Egos,
OPI in collaboration with Sephora launched a collection of 10 mini nail polishes.

White Hot, I gotta blush on you, IM Beauty, Paisley Attention to me, I'm wired, Havana Dreams, Read my Palm, It's Hippo to be square, It's all about me and high Maintenance are the colors that are part of this collection . Hope you like!



Qual é a vossa cor preferida?

What is your favorite color?

Don't forget to find your alter ego...

L&C

This entry was posted on quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...